We are always seeking new and driven individuals who are excited by our approach and share a forward-thinking mindset to challenge traditional practices and embrace a technological focus within the property industry. Whether you are seeking to join as a commercial investment agent, consultant or an associated agency, we would like to hear from you.
We are a unique tech-focused commercial investment agency based in Central London with a high online presence, international reach and proprietary execution software.
We are seeking a driven, energetic, forward-thinking Commercial Real Estate Agent with a modern approach to business to expand our team.
The role provides the opportunity to work within a dynamic environment enabling you to uniquely develop your skills in the areas of the agency, marketing, law, and technology.
- Develop new client relationships and identify sales opportunities
- Maintain existing client relationships in respect of sales and acquisitions
- Manage the sale process for properties, maximising our technological approach
- Undertake marketing campaigns with our team
- Close sales using our online executive platform clicktopurchase®
- Embrace new technological processes
- Innovative and open-minded in your thinking with a passion for change and new ideas
- A healthy attitude to embracing technology and the way agency is evolving
- Previous commercial real estate investment experience within the UK industry (preferable but not essential)
- Career driven with strong work ethic, self-starter who takes initiative
- Strong communicator, both written and oral
We look forward to speaking with you further.
We are seeking a developer to join our team working on our exciting property execution platform. The clicktopurchase platform features property audit trails, digital signatures, blockchain, widgets and many other interesting architectural and customer features. We are looking for a team player, passionate craftsman who enjoys getting into good and bad code in order to make systems less complex and more manageable. A good programmer, solid technical ability, but also the desire to satisfy requirements while constantly striving to improve our offering.
- Enhance and maintain existing codebase
- Expand our workflow to feature other territories
- Work with our designers to improve the UX
- Identify and implement key features to improve code
- Streamline code for change in key areas
- Help improve our use of AWS, document management, CI/CD
- Pragmatic mindset and fast learner
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented paradigm
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented paradigm
- Good working knowledge of architecture and design patterns
- SQL Server Management (T-SQL/Stored Procedures/DBCC)
- C# programming, including MVC/Razor
- MSMQ and other messaging queues
- HTML5 (and various API)
- CSS (Latest cutting cross browser features)
One or more of the following would be a huge bonus:
- Blockchain RPC API is a strong plus
- TypeScript is a strong plus
- Good CSS/Graphic ability is a great benefit
- Web Development (Service Workers/Manifests/PWA/Intersect Observer/Other browser features)
- oAuth, SSO, and related authentications for API like JToken, Bearer
- Understanding of the property industry
- There are a number of Console Applications written in C#, an MVC marketing website, and an administrative management system.
- The systems are geared to provide transparency and accountability to the property execution process.
- The property information is added to the system, documents are uploaded, a KYC process is adopted, offers are made and accepted, contracts are generated and the blockchain is used as an immutable audit trail, with NFT (tokenization of property).
- There is a “chatbot” auctioneer, Real-time auctions, and much more built by our team. It is an exciting project to be involved in, as we push the boundaries of the property industry. The right developer will help us mold the product and improve it in every way.
- Work from home, four days per week, occasional meetups and design discussions. deliverable every fortnight and monthly.
- The ability to take instruction and give ideas, good communicator, work alone and together with the lead.
- The team will consist of you and another developer, a graphics designer, and a web designer.
- You will be expected to deliver with good decision-making skills, be pragmatic, and be highly skilled at programming.
- The following is a guide to the skill level. We understand that years of experience, degrees, and others do not matter as much as your actual ability.
The following is a rough guide:
- 10+ years experience
- Ability to design and build a complete project in .NET yourself
- Strong database and programming skills
- Ability to learn new frameworks and languages easily
- Accepts criticism of work, accepts code reviews and is mature about our work and communication